She is really sticking out there in this pic! The Baby Center says she is about the size of a butternut squash and weighs approx. 2.5 lbs... she is definitely more active and doing what they call their gymnastics! She goes crazy with cold drinks and ice cream!
So we had our first childbirth class last night and it was very informative (at least I thought so, Jacob is apparently a pro and already knew everything!)... we did a few stretches and Jacob learned how to massage my hands, feet, and back (I know, awesome!) and I know he loved every minute of it ;)! There were a few times when he would mumble something under his breath and I would just crack up, I think we are totally cut out for this kind of thing!
We did share: Best thing about pregnancy and worst... my best is feeling her move and not being sick and my worst is acid reflux/heartburn, it's terrible, I have never experienced it and am so not used to eating TUMS! Yuck, can't stand the chalkiness! Just a few fun facts for you!
I have to share these most adorable little shoes I got from Stride Rite for our little one, just couldn't pass them up!
Little pink mice and zebras! So stinkin' cute! The zebra kind of has a mohawk which just makes them even cuter!


No comments:
Post a Comment