Sorry for the 10 day hiatus, we have been in the Bahamas for the last week and unable to update the blog. What you've missed....
About 26 weeks, we went to the doctor on the 5th (right at 26 wks), had the belly measured and listened to the heart beat which was 150, and found out we go back in 2 weeks already! I can't believe we are already to the point where we go to the doctor every 2 weeks!
All the girls (minus Emme)!
Baby bump at the beach, just hanging out there (eek for the swimsuit shot, I know!)!
The family named the babe Matilda on the trip so they could call her something, so we now refer to her as 'Matilda'... pretty funny! We think she likes to dance because every night at dinner when there was fun music, she was going crazy in there, moving all around.
There was a lot of progress on our reno while we were gone so I will post those pics soon!





Leah you are so cute, I love the pictures and I hope you enjoyed your last vacation without baby and thousands of extra suitcases you will now need for her. You look great and I can’t wait to meet the little lady!
ReplyDeleteYour bikini pic is hot!! I hope I look a fraction like that during my pregnancy. That's hilarious about your "baby naming" because we are seriously considering Matilda. I love it!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me...cutest pregnant lady ever! Looks like you guys had a good time! Need to see you soon! XOXO GG
ReplyDeleteYou are way too cute Leah! I can't wait to see your home once it's finished. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete