We had our 28 wk appt. today, my belly has grown 2 cm (was 26 and is now 28) and I have gained 5 lbs in 2 weeks!! She is getting bigger, Baby Center says she is about the size of a Chinese cabbage (below) and weighs about 2 1/4 lbs. Her heartbeat was in the high 140s-150, which is good. I was supposed to drink the sugar water that tests for diabetes, but it takes an hour and I had to get to work, so I will be doing that next week sometime... I've heard it's tasty ;). We are doing good, she is extra active at night when I am trying to go to sleep, love how that works out! My feet and ankles swell a little towards the end of the day, which is super attractive, but other than that, can't complain!

Here I am in what will be the new guest bedroom on the back of the house, nice and roomy!
I asked Jacob to get a closer picture of the belly and this is how it turned out (I didn't mean no head)... thanks dear ;)!


No comments:
Post a Comment