Friday, July 26, 2013

some girls and some foods..

A girl and her dog..
 Iz and I made a delicious smoothie and I just thought it was such a pretty rainbow of fruits and veggies that I had to take a pic.. just strawberries, blueberries, mangos + pineapples, spinach.. then ground flax and JP+ vanilla protein powder with about 16oz water {that's so Iz can have some, probably about 12oz for one big glass}.
My little helper!  She loves to "make a juice" with me and usually just eats the frozen mango and pineapples, then pushes the button on the blender.
 I looked at the monitor and saw this cute nakey little playing with her feet.
 I made some delicious tomatoes from the ones in our garden.. just thought they were pretty!
Lillian had just been teething like crazy.. had to capture that face!
 Big squeeze from big sis.. might be too big!
 Isabelle just taking care of her baby..
 "Let's go mom!"
 She was so ready and I just couldn't stop taking pictures of her!
 Ok, had to take a picture of these.. check these cinnamon rolls out!  They are seriously the best cinnamon rolls ever, from a local joint.. they are special order so we asked for 4, but when we went to pick them up she had this whole pan and was trying to get us to take the whole thing.. I didn't think we could do it, but Jacob had faith, so I said OK!  Don't worry, we gave some away and froze some, but we definitely ate our fair share of rolls for a week!

**trying to catch up #uphillbattle #holysmokes #monthandahalftogo


No comments:

Post a Comment