**added some pictures at the end that I had forgotten.
We had such a fun play date with friends at the soccer field.. Isabelle learned all sorts of stuff about soccer and she loved it.
Isabelle just wanted to hold the ball, she had a hard time with the 'no hands' concept.
It was so fun watching Iz run around with the soccer ball, she just had a blast.
Lookin' like a pro here! It was so windy!
She loves the playground too!
For days, Isabelle said she had to go to soccer, or that she had soccer- it was pretty cute.
My tomato plants have been out of control!
Check out that green pepper! Pretty proud of my garden this summer!
Some of the first of the pretty tomatoes picked..
As I was picking tomatoes and setting them down, I looked down and realized how they were sized.. our little fam as toms..
Lilly girl on our walk..
Isabelle loves to make Lillian laugh and she's pretty good at it! Lillian is just so happy and reaching for her.
This is one of Isabelle's photos.. she's getting better!
Look how hard she's laughing!
I had to capture some of the giggles for you!
Izzy girl help decorate some cookies.. she loves sprinkles!















No comments:
Post a Comment