Izzy girl and I went to KC Thursday night so we could check out all the antique shops downtown in the West Bottoms.. note to self: go earlier and without Iz ;). The poor girl wasn't feeling 100% so she slept until almost 10 {holy smokes, I know!}, but of all mornings! So we didn't get down there early enough, but I don't think Isabelle could have lasted much longer anyway. I did find a wonderful dresses for my closet that I have been hunting for for awhile now, so that was exciting! I need to go back to the next 'First Friday' weekend. We also got to make it to TJ's which is always a bonus.. Iz loves it too :).
We went to Lawrence on Saturday to meet dad, Papa and Cooper... oh and I got bangs!!
I can't believe I forgot to add these, Isabelle and I went for a walk and she wanted to bring both of Betsy's pups' carriers, she just loves to push strollers, so she was so excited when she saw this in the garage!
She decided that was too much to handle and we would just bring the little one.. she kept stopping and opening the door for the 'puppy' to get in and out. It was pretty entertaining to watch her.
She did get tired of trying to lug the carrier around so we got to put it back and go on our actual walk ;).
Breakfast with Papa... love Global Cafe!
We put Isabelle on this little carousel probably around this time last year, so it was fun to see her on it again. She just loved it! The girl rode it 4 times and she would have ridden it more if we hadn't pulled her away.
It was just so fun to watch her on it, how happy she was and how much she enjoyed it.
Cooper joined her for a ride.. love how she's looking back like, 'what are you doing on my horse?' ;).
We grilled and had the fam over for dinner when we got home Sunday night and it's always fun to watch {and listen} the girls play...
Cousins :).
Such a nice weekend being in KC + Lawrence!
OH and we picked up my wonderful new embroidery machine!! I can't wait to get 'in business' so stay tuned for that!








No comments:
Post a Comment