Wednesday, February 1, 2012

sunday with Iz.

We woke up to a beautiful sunny Sunday so Izzy girl and I took advantage of it and went for a run - it was wonderful.  We have been so lucky with the weather this winter.. makes me a little nervous that there is going to be a crazy snow storm in April or something.
Gram brought the dogs home and they got to join us for a walk.. it's so much easier when someone else handles the dogs.  Isabelle really loves her wagon and I love being able to see her face while we're walking vs. looking at the top of her head in the stroller. 
I couldn't resist capturing Isabelle's wild hair!  I just loved it, I didn't even want to try and fix it because I thought it was so cute - poor girl ;).  She was double fisting with her fruit smoothie and milk.. we seem to do that often these days.
we had kind of a little front/side mohawk going..
Thank you Iz, for being so wonderful and constantly keeping me on my toes and entertained.. love you so much.














No comments:

Post a Comment