Monday, January 2, 2012

happy 2012!

We had a really low key New Year's Eve, which was kind of nice.. my mom came and picked up Iz after her nap so Jacob and I could go to the KU game and dinner with friends.  It was so weird to get home and not have Isabelle there... I would normally have started her dinner right away, given her a bath, (you know, the whole routine) so it was like I didn't know what to do with myself and it sounds bad to say, but it was kind of nice.. just once.  I missed her, but I think you need that every once in awhile.  Thanks mom!  We had a nice long dinner with Morgan and Zak, then just came back to our house, watched the Live countdown and went to bed.. we are so lame!  It was awesome though!
This is Iz during her nap that day, she just looked so cute hugging her bear, of course I had to take a picture of her.
Reg and Lucy just posing with their Christmas present.
Izzy girl loves her farm she got from aunt Betsy for Christmas, she plays with it every day and loves all the animal sounds it makes.
It's kind of hard to tell, but Isabelle fell asleep New Year's Day/night with fire dog on her face.. thought it was pretty funny.
Hope you all have a happy, healthy 2012!




No comments:

Post a Comment