Check her out.. not perfect, but getting there!
We worked on it over the weekend, but she is still not quite confident to just take off walking.
I just thought this was so cute of Iz laying with her bear and fire dog, she didn't move after I layed her down...
hmmm, you think I need to get over the fact that Iz is out of size 12 month leggings.. little girl in tight leggings!
Isabelle has figured out how to unlock the door and she's pretty proud of it... so glad she can't reach the door handle... yet.
Iz loves to go into the pantry and I usually just meet her in there pretty quick, this time I took maybe 20 seconds and this is what I found when I walked in... you think she was trying to tell us something? ;)
The weather was actually decent on Sunday and I got ambitious and took the dogs and Isabelle on a walk.. I bet people that saw us thought I was crazy, I had my hands full!
She loves her wagon!
Just resting..
This was another time I found Iz.. 'hey mom, just sitting on dad's weights'... she was too funny.
We had such a fun weekend together before Jacob and I had to leave for Vegas. My mom came Saturday, we walked/shopped on Mass. for a little bit and got delicious Thai food from one of my favs, Zen Zero... Izzy girl even had steamed veggies and noodles. Sunday was just a fun day with my little, Jacob was in Salina, so it was mom and daughter day.. we ran, made smoothies {side note: Isabelle loves smoothies. I just make them with frozen fruit, water and a little Juice Plus Complete Powder (protein), put some in her sippy cup, add a little more water and she loves it. I think because we are drinking them together, it makes her happy and I love that}, she napped so I was able to get some things done, then we went on a walk with the pooches... it was the best! I loved my weekend with Isabelle, it was so wonderful, she is just so much fun and I didn't want to have to leave her the next week.







I thought she would just be taking a few steps! She is really going!
ReplyDelete