just being a big girl, holding my own bottle.
My good friend Bonny came in town for Abbey's wedding and came by to meet Iz.. they were fast friends! Thanks again for the adorable book, Isabelle loves it!
I bought Iz a pair of size 1 shoes because she likes to stand, but she stands on the balls of her feet, like she is tip toeing around, so I thought we should start putting shoes on her to help her flatten her feet out. She was pretty funny and curious about them.
We have some size 2's so I wanted to see how big they were, she will be wearing them soon enough with the way she is growing!
Iz has started pulling herself up on things, makes me so nervous that she is going to nail her head on them, but so far so good.
happy girl
We had blueberries for desert and no matter how clean we try to be, blueberries are always so messy for some reason... didn't help that she put her hands in it and rubbed it all over her face (it's even on her forehead)... couldn't resist this pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment