Izzy girl is looking long and lean these days... she is 27.5 inches long (39 %), which isn't much longer than she was at her last appointment, I just feel like she's longer for some reason. She didn't really change in weight either, 17 lbs 8 ozs (21 %), just a little bit heavier than her last appointment. Her head circumference is 17.5 inches (59%), yep, she has a big head. The doctor said she looked perfect and that all was good, so that was good to hear. We did talk about all the foods she can eat now, which is almost everything, so that's exciting.
The doc gave Iz a book to keep which was nice, we love books!
Izzy girl had to get her blood taken for the routine blood test and she was such a tough girl, the minute the nurse pricked her finger I kind of shuddered because I was waiting for the wail, but it didn't even faze her. She seemed a little uncomfortable while the nurse was just squeezing the blood out of her finger into the vial, but who wouldn't be... she did so good, I was so proud of her!




No comments:
Post a Comment