I pumped for the first time yesterday and let me tell you, it's kind of strange! My mom was there to witness the first one and it's just funny! Just like milking a cow! I had my mom give her the bottle so it wasn't coming from me (help avoid confusion) and she did so good, she was hesitant at first and then started chugging! It was really nice to be able to work at our house, leave Isabelle with my mom and not have to worry about getting back to feed her. Jacob was able to feed her too which was nice, a little father/daughter bonding time! I will say, cleaning all the bottles and pump parts is kind of a pain, it's much easier to just whip it out and put it back!
I meant to post this picture sooner and forgot... look at the cute onesie Jacob brought home from NYC for Iz! Her first of many gifts from travels!

I have so many questions about all of that! I'll have to email later, but what bottles did you end up using?
ReplyDelete