Our little one is 6 weeks and changing so much everyday! She is making so many different noises and sometimes sounds like she is talking to you, she is very alert and can track really well. My favorite thing is when she smiles at me and dad, she can have some big grins and they are so cute, definitely has the "social smiles"! She will almost laugh sometimes, especially when we are changing her dirty pants and she shoots one at us! She has a sense of humor ;)! We can tell she knows our voices now because she responds with the cutest faces. She had her first tear a couple days ago and it was so sweet, she wasn't crying or anything, just laying on her back and one rolled out the side of her eye... so precious! One other thing that gets me is her pout face, she gets the lip going big time and it's the cutest thing ever! She can also hold her head up now for quite a while, it's crazy how strong she is... if we just hold her under her arms, she will stand up and keep her head and body perfectly straight. She is growing so much, wears size 3 in clothing and some of the footies are almost too short for her long self!

Love this, her milk comas after she eats (the fact that her belly is out makes it even better!).. so peaceful!
She LOVES to kick her legs, we call it "ridin' dirty" (yes, you guessed right as to what we are referring to)! I was trying to get a picture of her cute socks and this is all I could get for awhile!
Got them!
I can't believe I forgot to add this pic of her sporting dad's hat! To all my fellow K-Staters, Jacob is already working on her!
And, couldn't resist this one, she looks like she's dancing! 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3!
Had to include Lucy sitting pretty in her sweater!
For those of you that I have confused with the post dates, I am a little behind so I have been changing the post dates so they are in order and on the correct dates. We hope you are enjoying it, it's really been fun to do and we love keeping our friends and family in the loop!
No comments:
Post a Comment