Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"The Event"

We had Isabelle's newborn pics Tuesday morning and it was such a trip!  First off, our little one doesn't do well without her diaper on!  I fed her to make her sleepy, then we took her diaper off for the pictures and as I was holding her, she had the biggest spit up EVER, on my shoulder and down my whole front, then peed on my arm, as Jacob and I were frantically trying to get her and me cleaned up, she pooed on me and was just pissed!  Then we had her laying down on her tummy and she spit up on the bench so Jacob picked her up and she just peed all over their backdrop paper!  I went to the bathroom to clean up a little bit and when I came back, she had pooped on Jacob and he was putting her diaper back on!  It was a very eventful couple of hours, filled with poo, pee, crying, feeding and sleeping!  Thank you Becca for dealing with us and sorry again about your paper!  It's a good thing you only take newborn pics once!  We can't wait to see them because Becca is amazing and I'm sure they are great!
Just has to add this pic with her eyes open!

1 comment:

  1. It's so funny to see that precious little girl after reading about all of her antics on her picture day. ha! She's so beautiful Leah!

    ReplyDelete