Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!! Isabelle's first Thanksgiving!

Isabelle got to meet more family members!  Here she is with Aunty Em :)
Izzy with Grandma Val (to me) and GG to the great grand kids.
Isabelle in her Turkey day shirt... with Uncle Wally.
Take one: we aren't sure what I'm looking at, but Isabelle and Jacob look perfect (and it was so hard to get her to look at the camera!), so I had to post it.
Take two: happy family!
Happy Thanksgiving!!  We wanted Isabelle to be included in the meal so we put her on the side in her swing... she didn't last long before she told us (me) it was time for her to eat too, so half way through my plate I fed her and then finished a chilly plate of food... I know, I need to get used it!
I couldn't resist putting this on here, one of my favorite drinks happens to have the same name as our little one (just spelled different) ;).
Hope you all had wonderful Thanksgivings with friends and family!  Cheers!





1 comment:

  1. You look great Leah and your little family photo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete