Thursday, November 4, 2010

39 Weeks, 1 to go!!!

Holy smokes, she is low!  I am 100% effaced and still about 2 cm dilated, our doctor said she predicts that she will be here within the week!  It didn't take much for her to feel her so she is en route!  I just hope we make it to the weekend now so it doesn't happen at work tomorrow!  Her heartbeat was about 140 and I forgot to ask what my belly measurment was, but it should be about 39 cm.  
There is a poll going at work for when she is going to show up and how much she will weigh... we have already passed 2 of them and we hope Len is wrong because he has that she will be 9 lbs and 8 oz!  Pretty funny!  She should be here any day, I will keep you posted!

1 comment: