Friday, December 5, 2014

Our growing fam!!

I don't think this is new news for anyone that follows our blog, but still wanted to document it for our third babe's sake ;).  I took this picture in early October, so the pumpkins were appropriate at the time, I just never posted it.  Izzy was excited to help pick out the pumpkins for our little family.
I haven't done well with taking pictures of my bump, but here it is around 12 weeks.. taken on October 15th.  I felt like I was showing so early, I think that's what happens with #3!  I wasn't sick in the beginning, just the usual, foods not sounding good and some smells made me nauseous, but that was about it.  I craved cheese dip and these potatoes that are from a BBQ joint in town (random, I know, but they come with the best sauce!).
Heart beat at our check up on 11/03 was 164.
Yep, was spilling stuff on my belly early on.
This is our little babe on 12/05/14!  We decided not to find out on this one, if it's a boy or girl and we made it through the sonogram without caving!  I don't know if we would've been able to tell anyway because baby was curling into the placenta and showing us a lot of spine/back.  We didn't get a full frontal shot at all, and this was the best profile.. baby was opening and closing his/her mouth.  It's hard to read the print under the picture, so the next one is a foot.. so fun and amazing to see!  Even after having two children, it amazes me how we can grow little humans in our bellies, like, seriously in awe while watching the sonogram.
The heart beat was 156.
I need to take another belly shot because it has definitely popped within the last few weeks!  I will try my best to keep you all updated on our progress.  OH I should tell you that Isabelle is convinced it's her baby brother, she has been saying that since day 1.. I asked her what she would do if it's a baby sister and she said, "mom, we don't need another baby sister!  Silly!".. I guess we shall see!

A few boy name ideas from Iz:
Freddy's (she loves that place)
Sonic (loves that place too)
Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates)
Pablo (from the new Dora)
..see the pattern here.. I will keep you posted on those too because they are pretty funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment