Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fun in Fall + Lillian updates {almost 21 months old}!

These pictures are a little crazy, it's November and we are wearing shorts and no coats!  I wish you could see the girls' faces better here because they have the biggest smiles/laughs on!  So much fun swinging with daddy.
 Happy little Lill.
 I was hosting a Stella & Dot show (I just started as a hostess and it's so much fun!  Let me know if you ever need anything, the Holiday stuff is so cute! www.stelladot.com/leahwilson) and got this from Jacob.. just made me smile!
 Lilly girl is so much like her big sister, it's kind of crazy.. already wearing the princess heals around the house.. wants a 'pony' in her hair after I put one in mine and Isabelle's... says so many words now, it's just amazing.. you can totally have a conversation with her and know what she's talking about, which is so much fun, but also sad because she is growing up and getting big.  She likes to put her shoes on by herself and is successful at it {hint: no need for mom= :( }.. 
 The girls just love Lucy and she loves them right back!  Lillian has been calling her Lulu and likes to give her big hugs.
 She also has been loving clips in her hair.. she says, "kip" and point to her head then gets excited and says, "pitty" and "cute".. notice the princess shoes.. this girl actually loves shoes, now that she can put them on, I will find her in a pile of shoes just trying them all on.. she loves boots! And, she loves babies, taking their clothes off, changing the diaper, putting new clothes on- just like Izzy!
 Another thing in common with Iz- sunnies!  She loves to put them on!
 I looked over and couldn't stop laughing.. such a goof ball!
 Isabelle wanted to show that she is also a goof ball.
What Lillian is wearing these days...
size 4 diaper, mostly 24 month clothing, some 2T, size 5 shoes (we have been stuck at 5 for so long, tiny feet!)
Foods/drinks...
not a huge fan of cow milk, drinks water and watered down orange juice.. or smoothies, eats cheese, hot dogs (eek, I know, but we have found some really good vegan ones and she loves them just the same and if they are meat, they are 100% meat.. I don't know why I felt the need for that disclaimer ;)), applesauce is a staple in our house and so are Trader Joes' fruit bars, both girls eat those almost every day, she likes mac & cheese, but not grilled cheese (what?! I know, right?!), loves peanut butter, but not on bread, just on a spoon straight from the jar.  Lill will eat almost anything I eat, which is great, she loves my plain Greek yogurt with fruit and granola in the morning or oatmeal, which I could never get Iz to eat.. 
Bedtime...
goes to bed about 7 and sleeps until about 7.. takes a 2 or 3 hour nap, although some days lately, she just plays in her bed for hours and then starts calling for mommy, likes she's done or something.. at least she is still 'resting' I guess.
Lillian is such a love bug and little snuggler, she is just a sweet little girl.  She is so goofy and has a great sense of humor like her sister and loves to play and have fun.  So many people say how different the siblings are from each other, but it's crazy how similar the girls are.. I thought Lillian might be quieter since Isabelle is so vocal, but no, she is just as chatty and social.  We love our little Lillian and can't believe she is going to be 2 in a few months!




No comments:

Post a Comment