Just thought I would finish up October with one post..
Here is Lilly girl enjoying her 'Num Num' while bouncing in her seat.. a typical morning for us.
We had little Penelope's baptism..
Had a pumpkin painting party with neighbors..
| Lucy and Iz |
This is the best picture ever.. someone walked in and came back to the girls and said, "I just walked in and all the dad's have a baby".. so I had to check it out and this was the picture.. all mesmerized by football, but holding the babes no less! Look at Lillian looking up at dad..
Isabelle has learned that this statue is Mary, from when Gigi has picked her up at school and we were walking out one day and Iz ran up to Mary and said, "Bye Mary! Love you, see you tomorrow!".. it was pretty cute!
Happy girl in her Mickey sweater..
Cheers! Iz was so excited to 'cheers' her "juice" with Lillian's.
Lilly girl loving on Isabelle's baby.
and teething on her head! {matching heads ;)}
Plank! {she can do some pretty good yoga poses}
Thinking about crawling.
Look at her.. all fours!
Izzy girl's Halloween pictures.. she painted the ghost at Gigi's and did such a good job, painted the bats and everything.. I was proud! For the pumpkin, I cut out the pieces and told her to put the face on the pumpkin how she thought it should go and that's what she did.. pretty close, the stem is just a little off, but that's ok!
We took lots of great fall walks..
Visited the Wilsons at their new casa in Manhattan! Iz and Henry sharing a chair :)
Baby Zoey telling baby Lillian bye.. so sweet.
Lilly girl had an afternoon with Gigi.. love this happy face!
Loved walking into to this little face.. looking so happy.
happy little.. waving + clapping
















No comments:
Post a Comment