Monday, September 2, 2013

:: the sailboat ::

We started September at the lake... ahh, the sailboat.. 
Lillian was happy to be there!
sitting up in 'my bedroom'.. that tongue!
 Me and my littlest little.
 It was so funny to look down in my mom's room and see Lillian passed out.. she looked SO big in there!
Sailing!  It was so nice to be back on the boat, brought back so many memories- it had been too long.
 love this.
 look at that grin.
 Me and my little.
 Swim time/wash time.
We had a nice little picnic dinner on the dock after we got cleaned up and before it got really dark.. I think Isabelle really enjoyed that.
 Lillian slept so well on the boat and it was so nice to sit out back and watch the sunrise after she got up.. everything so quiet and calm.
 Ready to see the fish!
Something I loved doing when I was little.. going to the marina and feeding the fish- tons of carp!  Isabelle just had a blast- she loved it too!
cheese.
 Look at that face, working so hard!  That was so me when I was little!
 We enjoyed some messy watermelon for lunch!
 Lilly girl, helped mom sail!
It was so fun being on the boat with my two little girls, watching Isabelle roam around the boat with no fear just reminded me of myself growing up on the boat- so fun to watch.  My mom said she was just like me walking all around the boat, asking questions, going up and down the stairs, playing with everything and wanting to help, that was fun to hear :).  I hope I can get the girls down there more next year so they can have lots of memories of the lake and sailboat like I do... such a relaxing place.


No comments:

Post a Comment