22 weeks and feeling good! The Baby Center says she is about 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and developing her tiny tooth buds beneath her gums (crazy!). I feel her move around a lot more and more often, but still no powerful kicks or anything. I have been having some crazy dreams, some with babies in them and some that are just so weird! The belly is definitely getting bigger, I am growing out of a few things I was able to wear and some dresses are now too short in the front (yeah, not cute!) so I am in the market for long summer dresses!

You look beautiful and your little bump is precious!! LYLAS, LDW
ReplyDeletePS - Isn't it funny finding different places to take the picture? I always feel so silly.
Leah you look absolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to hold her and tell her all my funny jokes.. well they're not that funny.. but she will think they are!! I'm so lucky to have you as my sister-in-law!! love you
ReplyDeleteSplendid now has maxi dresses for preggos! I believe Pea in a Pod carries them now. You would look adorable in them!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lauren! I will have to check them out :)!
ReplyDelete